Types of Information We Collect:
We will collect the following personal information about you:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Brief Message on Reason for Contact
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of any purchase of any products, items or services you have purchased.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including , but not limited to, security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Marketing/ Promotional: To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are or may be similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, including but not limited to data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. Such usage data may include your computer Internet Protocol address, browser information, and website visit diagnostics, and may further include anonymous or aggregate data and metrics.
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only after receiving your consent and then only for such other purpose(s) for which you grant such consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- where disclosure is necessary for completing payments, or to resolve a problem related to a payment;
- to persons authorized by law in the course of their official duties;
- to a consumer reporting agency as defined by Applicable Law;
- to comply with a government agency or court order, such as a lawful subpoena;
- to Wireless Data Systems employees, auditors, service providers, attorneys or collection agents in the course of their duties; or
- if you give Wireless Data Systems written permission (including by email).
- To third parties to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
Data collection & process
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
(i) Email and Online Message Center. The email you provide may be used for electronic communication. To the extent that Wireless Data Systems maintains an online message center now or in the future, such exchange of communications shall be considered an electronic communication and may be utilized by Wireless Data Systems for providing you notices pursuant to these Terms, as required by Applicable Law (as permitted) or generally regarding your interactions with Wireless Data Systems. Wireless Data Systems will NEVER send you email requesting confidential information such as usernames, or passwords and you should NEVER respond to any email requesting such information. If you receive such an email purportedly from Wireless Data Systems, do not respond to the email and notify Wireless Data Systems by calling 1-561-488-5540 or forwarding the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) Usage of Electronic Communication. By accessing any Wireless Data Systems site, you agree to receive these Terms and any disclosures or notices required by Applicable Law and all other communications electronically to the email address you designate. You also agree that Wireless Data Systems may respond to any communication you send to Wireless Data Systems with an electronic communication, regardless of whether your original communication with Wireless Data Systems was via electronic communication. Any electronic communication Wireless Data Systems sends to you will be considered received as of the date such communication is sent by computer servers utilized by Wireless Data Systems to the email address you designate or posted to Wireless Data Systems’ online message center (if applicable). To the extent permissible under Applicable Law, any electronic communication you send to Wireless Data Systems will not be effective until Wireless Data Systems has had a reasonable opportunity to act on the electronic communication. You should not rely on electronic communication if you need to communicate with Wireless Data Systems immediately and, in no event, should your sole method of communication with Wireless Data Systems regarding any emergency by electronic communication. Wireless Data Systems strongly suggests that you report all matters requiring immediate attention to Wireless Data Systems by calling 1-561-488-5540 or emailing email@example.com. Wireless Data Systems may require you to provide written confirmation of any verbal or electronic notice of alleged error by Wireless Data Systems.
Retention Of Your Information:
We will retain your personal information with us for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including as may be required by applicable 3rd Party retention policies. We may need to retain certain information for longer periods such as record-keeping / reporting in accordance with applicable law or for other legitimate reasons, including enforcement of legal rights, fraud prevention, etc. Residual anonymous information and aggregate information, neither of which identifies you (directly or indirectly), may be stored indefinitely.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Wireless Data Systems uses, and may in the future use, several different security methods to protect your User Information
NO WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THE CONTENT SHALL BE NON-INFRINGING ON ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, THAT DEFECTS SHALL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE, ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY PERSON USING THE WEBSITE WILL BE THE PERSON THAT HE OR SHE REPRESENTS HIMSELF OR HERSELF TO BE. WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS SHALL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Wireless Data Systems and its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by Wireless Data Systems, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE SHALL BE THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WITH WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS, AS APPLICABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR COMPUTER SERVERS OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR (E) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS WIRELESS DATA SYSTEMS’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Website are Wireless Data Systems’, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, registered and unregistered trademarks. Wireless Data Systems is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of Wireless Data Systems that may be referred to on the Website are the property of Wireless Data Systems. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Wireless Data Systems’ trademarks or service marks without Wireless Data Systems’ prior written permission. Wireless Data Systems aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of Wireless Data Systems nor any of Wireless Data Systems other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without Wireless Data Systems’ prior written permission. If you believe that any Content on the Website violates any intellectual property right of yours, please contact Wireless Data Systems at the address, email address or telephone number set forth in these Terms.
LOCAL LAWS. Wireless Data Systems makes no representation that content or materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Wireless Data Systems is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree that the Website, these Terms and the Online Service shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with federal law and, to the extent not preempted by federal law, with the laws of the state where Wireless Data Systems maintains your information. The Website and Services shall be deemed a passive website and service that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Wireless Data Systems, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the states covered by the preceding sentence. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located where Wireless Data Systems maintains your information. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
AVAILABILITY. Information that Wireless Data Systems publishes in the Website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of Wireless Data Systems that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that Wireless Data Systems will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact Wireless Data Systems for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Wireless Data Systems, Inc., 20423 State Road 7, F6-6182 Boca Raton, FL 33498, email: email@example.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Categories of Personal Information Collected: we collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from applicable State residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the State statute. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by us but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if you provided such personal information directly to us.
- Category A: Identifiers. Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.Collected: Yes.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the applicable State Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.Collected: Yes.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under applicable State or federal law. Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).Collected: No.
- Category D: Commercial information. Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.Collected: No.
- Category E: Biometric information. Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.Collected: No.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity. Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.Collected: Yes.
- Category G: Geolocation data. Examples: Approximate physical location.Collected: Yes.
- Category H: Sensory data. Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.Collected: No.
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information. Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.Collected: No.
- Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.Collected: No.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information. Examples: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.Collected: No.
Under State statute, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the State statute’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the applicable State Confidentiality Act or clinical trial data.
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or applicable State Financial Information Privacy Acts.
Sources of Personal Information. We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms you complete on our Service, preferences you express or provide through our Service, or from your purchases on our Service.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from you. For example, through cookies we or our Service Providers set on your Device as you navigate through our Service.
- From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that we use to provide the Service to you.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes. We may use or disclose personal information we collect for “business purposes” or “commercial purposes” (as defined under the State statute), which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Service and provide you with our Service.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your contact information to ask a question about our Service, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the State statute.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer to the “Use of your Personal Data” section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes. We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the applicable State Customer Records statute
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in certain State statute. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed.
When we disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information. As defined in the State statute, “sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that we may have received some kind of benefit in return for sharing personal information, but not necessarily a monetary benefit. Please note that the categories listed below are those defined in the State statute. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return. We may sell and may have sold in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the applicable State Customer Records statute
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Share of Personal Information. We may share your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Payment processors
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Third party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize Us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you
Your Rights under the State statute. The State statute provides applicable State residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you are a resident of applicable State, you may have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. Under State statute, you have the right to request that we disclose information to you about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- If we sold your personal information or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information categories sold
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the applicable State Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with Us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the required information if we cannot:
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request
- And confirm that the personal information relates to you
- We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will stop selling your personal information. To exercise your right to opt-out, please contact Us. The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information as defined by the State statute law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under State statute law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use. The same is true for Mobile Devices. Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests.
Children’s Privacy. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.